Kidd The Maniac

tyvianred:

Is anyone else getting spam messages like this? The first one I was iffy about but I got the second one today and I’m just suspicious. This doesn’t seem good but I haven’t heard or seen anything about these kinds of messages?? Idk

I got a PM and a follow from a guy with the exact same icon/message, but the username tsuhasene. I’m guessing it’s just harmless spam, but just to be safe people might wanna block these names. 

metokuron:

THIS IS NOT GOOD GAME DESIGN YOU IDIOTS

jeansdickandmyfreckles:

Yamishibai was really good at first but I feel like it’s getting less and less scary…..

This. I dunno if it’s just because of Iguchi directing or what, but so many of the recent episodes have been goofy beyond all reason. Granted, the first season was pretty hokey, but there was a genuine atmosphere of malice and a sense that the creators really did want to unsettle you. This season just kinda feels like I’m supposed to laugh at half the stories. 

Seriously, stuff like “Farewell Confessional” is just…wow. 

"Okay, so there’s a special type of funeral where everyone tells the deceased one awful secret. But oh crap, if you tell them something too bad, they’ll be mad as hell!"

I swear this season of Yami Shibai just keeps getting dumber and dumber. 

Like, over half the stories haven’t been based around any kind of legitimate scare (even a jump scare) and have just seemed like vaguely threatening fairy tales. 

"You grab a capsule from this gachopon machine and it’ll make you oooooold~

"You lie about having written this possibly cursed novel and skeletons will kidnap yooooou.

"In rural towns they don’t eat real food, they eat evil foooooood~!”

Goddamn it why’d I tag that last post as NSFW. -_-

  1. elagabalus said: /THROWS PANTS

Aaand of course his character from the situation CDs is the only one who isn’t actually in the game yet. Because god hates me he’s too damned classy to voice that kind of stuff.  

(He’s actually in I think two or three 18+ otome games, and of course his character’s usually the only one whose route doesn’t have any kind of 18+ content in it.)

But eh, the game still looks awesome, and it’s still got some amazing voice actors so I’m still gonna play the hell out of it.

pronouncedyou:

Dream job

One of the guys I recently friended from a con is an avid birdwatcher, and I swear 40% of his feed is him snarking about “birding newbs” mis-identifying different stuff (the other 60% is endless bird photos and the occasional birdwatching meme).

Apparently the animal watching community just takes themselves waaaaay too seriously. 

imagineyouricon:

imagine bumping into your icon after they’ve had a shower & they drop their towel in front of you

DANDY SHOT IS OFFICIALLY OUT IN ENGLISH.

IT’S A SEMI-ADULT OTOME GAME WITH FUJIWARA KEIJI IN IT.

HOLY CRAP.